Roxy dog

Roxy, in the middle, with her sons

Roxy is my third eldest dog. She was born at my buddy's house, who also lives off grid. She shares a mom with Zoey,  but they look nothing like each other. She was born a runt, but no one informed her of that. She ran the litter. She is my second smallest dog, but she plays with the big dogs like she's one of them. Roxy is one of the strangest dogs I've ever owned. She slept in the bus until about 4 months old and she has been an outside dog ever since. Self-appointed guard dog weighing in at around 55 pounds. I call her my supermodel dog. She is slender and tall. Various shades of brown with white spotted feet and a white belly. It took her a while to let me pet her and now she greets me at the door. She is a travel size animal, but she doesn't want to go anywhere. Her eyes are yellow and her tail spins like a propeller when she wags it. She has endured every type of weather out here. She is an intelligent dog, but she is not very trusting. She likes to creep up behind my guests and nip them in the butt. Her bark sounds like she's bigger than she is, and she notices everything. I feel like she would happily challenge the coyotes without a second thought. She is small and fearless. She is the mom of Dude and Little Brother, but she will be in the middle of ganging up on them with the rest of the dogs. I love her so much, but she is pretty strange. I think it might be a requirement to live in the presert. She's my spirit animal. She might be petite, but she is mighty. She is a fierce protector. As you might have read earlier, she took on a rattlesnake without hesitation. She considers herself second in command to Luna. Sometimes it's all about attitude and she's got enough for everyone. Love from the presert, Ceeeej 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Long Time Ago

Charcot Marie Tooth CMT

Gratitude