Zoey Bear the dog

First of all, I apologize for being so sporadic in posting. I'm preparing for winter. I have learned not to get caught with my pants down when it comes to winter. It's October 3rd, 2020. My good friend and his very pregnant dog, Red, are staying at my house. Something I never expected to do again was to have puppies. I had golden retriever puppies when I was in the military as a 20something. Wasn't interested in doing it again. Red produces 8 beautiful large puppies on this day, under a camper I had. My friend crawled under the camper, retrieved all 8 puppies, and handed them to me. We took them into the camper and Red finally followed, grudgingly. It was getting chilly at night but they weren't ready for the school bus yet. She was a great mother but she had to be able to get out. If it was warm enough I could leave the door open. At night I'd leave the door cracked so Red could go on a walkabout. I got to pick a puppy from the litter. I chose Zoey. She's black with a white stripe from her chin to her belly. She is my smallest dog at about 45 pounds. She is always wagging her tail. In a circle, like a propeller. She is very lovable to me. When she was old enough I brought her in the bus. I let her sleep in the bed, since it was winter. She's a cuddler. I call her Zoey Bear because I think she has a bear face. She gets beat up a lot, especially since I have 7 dogs, but she kicks ass too. Only Luna doesn't get beat up by Zoey. She is a little dog with a lot of sass. She has a sweet personality. Happy birthday Zoey!!!! And her brothers and sisters! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Long Time Ago

Charcot Marie Tooth CMT

Gratitude